Dr. Benjamin Goldberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Goldberg?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Goldberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2017

Dissatisfied

I was 20 minutes early for appointment and was made to wait 2hrs 30min to be seen, and to be insulted and agrivated by his Diagnosis and lack of bed side manner.

February 4th, 2015

He saved my life

He is the best doctor. For 8 years I was seeing doctors trying to figure out what was wrong with my shoulder. I finally saw him and after 8 years of suffering with pain, he diagnosed me within 10 minutes, and then scheduled me for surgery. I have been great ever since. The surgery was in 2012 and I healed in 2 months after having the scapulothorcic bursitis surgery (Snapping Scapula w/bone spurs). A little bit of PT after that and I was as good as new. He is wonderful and will go to him if I have any other Ortho issues. I was getting very upset cause I did see other Ortho doctors and they has no idea what it was. I even had MRI's and other doctors could not figure it out but Dr. Goldberg did.

March 15th, 2014

cruel not fair dishonest no care no kindness cold doctor

Dr Goldberg is not a good doctor he is liar my company hired him to do an pre surgical exam. i had a spinal injury which is territory for a neuro surgeon he was not the proper doctor for my injury he is an orthopaedic surgeon for shoulder and elbow .my injury is a neck and lower back of my spine.because he was simply hire by company paid he went right with the visit instead of telling my company he need to refer to the proper doctor.his exam was verbal no vital sign was taken everything he me do i could not do .because he was hire by my company he had support them.he was no support me or help and did not recomend any thing for.in the begining of the visit he not my doctor.he diagnosis was comical humiliating .he is not honest kind caring helpfull doctor.i pray to dear god i never see agin as a doctor.by the while in the waiting area other patient was complainig on him and that were going seek another doctor to replace him.i dont refer any one to visit him.in order for me to file the compliant i have to grade him else one star to make the review .but in reality i grade him no star

July 31st, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Goldberg has a great bedside manner and is very knowledgeable. He really cares about his patients. I would recommend him.

March 11th, 2017