Dr. Benjamin Graber MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Coral Springs, FL

February 3rd, 2014
Staff is rude and unprofessional. Dr. is knowledgable.

August 13th, 2013
Former Patient
I was a patient for four years. Dr. Graber was always late for my appointments and the office could use a face-lift, but the staff was always polite and helpful. Dr. Graber's is a very direct man, he does not sugar cost anything. Unfortunately, Dr. Graber does not deliver babies and only terminates them, so I was forced to find another OB/GYN. However, immediately finding out that I was pregnant, I had to make a trip to the emergency room due to severe pain. The pain was due to 3 very large fibroids (7cm, 6cm, and 5cm). My new OB/GYN could not understand why Dr. Graber did not bring these to my attention, so that I could have had them removed without them becoming this large. I suffered a lot through out my pregnancy, because of the large fibroids. As I look back, Dr. Graber, was in such a rush to collect his money and move on to the next patient that he did not take the time when doing my pelvic exams to inform me that he could feel a large mass. What if this was something that was cancerous or life threating? I would not suggest Dr. Graber to anyone that I know because of his lack of attention to his patient's health.

August 6th, 2013
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
I can't believe some of the reviews I'm reading on this site about dr.graber he is an excellent doctor I have been going to him for years and I highly recommend him!

November 2nd, 2011
Professional, caring, non alarmist, experienced. You feel safe and confident in his care.

January 13th, 2011
Excellent surgeon
Dr. Graber performed pelvic reconstructive surgery on me which provided a renewal of my bladder and bowel control as well as improved intercourse. The surgery was without complication and I was well attended through the process. He is a busy and in demand Gyn because of his gentle approach and wonderful skills. I recommend him without reservation.

September 28th, 2009
Florida Patient
This man is an old fashion and loyal physician who's patients come first.

June 8th, 2009
patient
THIs is basically an abortionist whose office is filthy and has no regard for the well being of his patients the worst