Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Gynecologic Surgeons
2929 N University Dr
Ste 202
Coral Springs, FL 33065
954-755-8055
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  show details
Feb 3rd, 2014

Staff is rude and unprofessional. Dr. is knowledgable.

|  Former Patient  |  show details
by Former Patient on Aug 13th, 2013

I was a patient for four years. Dr. Graber was always late for my appointments and the office could use a face-lift, but the staff was always polite and helpful. Dr. Graber's is a very direct man, he does not sugar cost anything. Unfortunately, Dr. Graber does not deliver babies and only terminates them, so I was forced to find another OB/GYN. However, immediately finding out that I was pregnant, I had to make a trip to the emergency room due to severe pain. The pain was due to 3 very large fibroids (7cm, 6cm, and 5cm). My new OB/GYN could not understand why Dr. Graber did not bring these to my attention, so that I could have had them removed without them becoming this large. I suffered a lot through out my pregnancy, because of the large fibroids. As I look back, Dr. Graber, was in such a rush to collect his money and move on to the next patient that he did not take the time when doing my pelvic exams to inform me that he could feel a large mass. What if this was something that was cancerous or life threating? I would not suggest Dr. Graber to anyone that I know because of his lack of attention to his patient's health.

|  EXCELLENT DOCTOR  |  show details
by Amy K. on Aug 6th, 2013

I can't believe some of the reviews I'm reading on this site about dr.graber he is an excellent doctor I have been going to him for years and I highly recommend him!

|  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

Professional, caring, non alarmist, experienced. You feel safe and confident in his care.

|  The REAL Ben Graber  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2011

Dr. Benjamin Graber is not the saint he portrays to be. He loves when woman call his office for a termination of pregnancy. He eve lies to these woman and tells them that there are no risks involves with an abortion, that they wont feel a thing and that after it will just seem as a heavy period with cramps. But yet some girls that get these abortions end up with partial embryos and fetuses still in there uterus and when they return and see that the patients HCG level has gone UP and NOT down than they have to do yet another abortion because part of the embryo or fetus was left behind and continued to grow. And how about the patients that are told that there are no risks involved and end up Hemorrhaging and are sent to the ER for a blood transfusion because the Prescription Iron tablets are not working? The best one of all, is when he gives these woman ultrasounds and writes down less weeks of gestation in order to be able to proceed with the abortion procedure. So if someone was 12 or more weeks he simply puts on the paper work 10 or 11 weeks gestation so that he can take the $300 dollars and not have to refer then to another physician that will perform late term termination of pregnancies. And his daughter Carrie is practicing as heartless as her dear father... its so sad to know that these people LOVE what they do. Ending life and making a living out of it. Wow what has this world come to! check them out for your self there office in located in Coral Springs FL.

|  Excellent surgeon  |  show details
by Janet winthrop on Jan 13th, 2011

Dr. Graber performed pelvic reconstructive surgery on me which provided a renewal of my bladder and bowel control as well as improved intercourse. The surgery was without complication and I was well attended through the process. He is a busy and in demand Gyn because of his gentle approach and wonderful skills. I recommend him without reservation.

|  Florida Patient  |  show details
by Elaine Johansen on Sep 28th, 2009

This man is an old fashion and loyal physician who's patients come first.

|  patient  |  show details
by annonomous on Jun 8th, 2009

THIs is basically an abortionist whose office is filthy and has no regard for the well being of his patients the worst