Dr. Benjamin Green Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Green?

Excellent Integration of Therapy & Medication

Posted on March 11th, 2017

Dr. Green changed my life. He is a compassionate, exemplary therapist who takes great care in striking the balance of effective medication and cognitive therapy to manage mental illness. Best care I've ever received.

Rude and Insulting

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

He is the most totally uncaring, insulting doctor I have ever had, and I have been under a psychiatrist's care for the past 20 years. He wrote prescriptions for the wrong dosages, kept insisting I take Lithium even though that medication makes me stumble and fall frequently. He treated me like I didn't know anything about my illness or meds which is not true, since I am careful to research and takes meds as prescribed. He inferred that I was abusing Klonopin and would only give me 15 pills for a month's supply, even though I have been taking that medication since 2002 for anxiety and a 30-day supply usually lasts me 2-3 months. He has caused me to feel much worse during the time that I saw him as a patient. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

mis-medicated

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Dr. Green changed my medications and two days later my blood pressure spiked to 199/182 which is stroke level. I ended up at urgent care for a couple of hours to get my blood pressure down to a better level. He was called at least half a dozen times and did not return a call until about 10 days later, saying that he just got the messages from his service. Great follow-up, NOT!

Uncaring and non-professional

Posted on September 14th, 2011

I was not given enough meds when I stopes going to him. I could have had a seizure based on the nature of the medication. He also refused to release my record to me. He is rude...making me wait at least 10-45 min. each time. I could tell he disliked me personally.

Recommend frequently

Posted on February 18th, 2009

I have trusted him with both my kids (from elementary through high school). Often refer my friends to him as someone I trust.

Lucky to be one of his patients

Posted on January 27th, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Green for 3 years and I am truly grateful for all he's helped me with. He is a consummate professional with a caring nature.

parent of patient

Posted on November 5th, 2008

Dr. Green is amazing. No othere pdoc has been able to help my daughter except for Dr. Green. We appreciate his expertise and knowledge and loving care!!

Posted on March 11th, 2017