Dr. Benjamin Green MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Denver, CO

3.9

March 10th, 2017
Excellent Integration of Therapy & Medication
Dr. Green changed my life. He is a compassionate, exemplary therapist who takes great care in striking the balance of effective medication and cognitive therapy to manage mental illness. Best care I've ever received.

November 22nd, 2013
Rude and Insulting
He is the most totally uncaring, insulting doctor I have ever had, and I have been under a psychiatrist's care for the past 20 years. He wrote prescriptions for the wrong dosages, kept insisting I take Lithium even though that medication makes me stumble and fall frequently. He treated me like I didn't know anything about my illness or meds which is not true, since I am careful to research and takes meds as prescribed. He inferred that I was abusing Klonopin and would only give me 15 pills for a month's supply, even though I have been taking that medication since 2002 for anxiety and a 30-day supply usually lasts me 2-3 months. He has caused me to feel much worse during the time that I saw him as a patient. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

May 8th, 2012
mis-medicated
Dr. Green changed my medications and two days later my blood pressure spiked to 199/182 which is stroke level. I ended up at urgent care for a couple of hours to get my blood pressure down to a better level. He was called at least half a dozen times and did not return a call until about 10 days later, saying that he just got the messages from his service. Great follow-up, NOT!

September 14th, 2011
Uncaring and non-professional
I was not given enough meds when I stopes going to him. I could have had a seizure based on the nature of the medication. He also refused to release my record to me. He is rude...making me wait at least 10-45 min. each time. I could tell he disliked me personally.

February 18th, 2009
Recommend frequently
I have trusted him with both my kids (from elementary through high school). Often refer my friends to him as someone I trust.

January 27th, 2009
Lucky to be one of his patients
I've been a patient of Dr. Green for 3 years and I am truly grateful for all he's helped me with. He is a consummate professional with a caring nature.

November 5th, 2008
parent of patient
Dr. Green is amazing. No othere pdoc has been able to help my daughter except for Dr. Green. We appreciate his expertise and knowledge and loving care!!