A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Greer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Greer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greer
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Greer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Greer, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Greer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Greer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Edward Greer MD is a male Oncologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin E. Greer practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Greer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Greer practices Gynecologic Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.