A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Greer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Greer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greer
Menorrhagia Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about menorrhagia, or abnormally heavy bleeding during ones menstrual cycle.Before Visiting Dr. Greer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Greer, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Greer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Greer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Edward Greer MD is a male Oncologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin E. Greer practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Greer has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Greer practices Gynecologic Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.