A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Greer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Greer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Greer, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Greer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Greer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin E. Greer practice?
Dr. Benjamin Greer practices Gynecologic Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.