Dr. Benjamin Gulli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Gulli?

December 22nd, 2016

Wonderful

I have seen Dr. Gulli for shoulder, left hand, right hand, left hip surgery.. He is a very caring gentle person.. Explains things, consulted with co doctors.. Unfortunately I need a second surgery on my left hip.. He will not do it alone and I have all my faith in him that it will work.. Just do what the doctor says and things turn out great..

January 5th, 2015

He has replaces both partial knees and did surgery on my shoulder. He's the best!!

September 5th, 2014

Surgery - Right and Left broken arms

I broke both my arms and had a very serious injury that required surgery. I also have OI which makes things a little more complicated. Dr. Gulli was the on call trauma surgeon, it was my lucky day even though it was my worst day. The attention and care I have received through out my 5 months and counting recovery have been wonderful. Dr. Gulli and his staff made this serious injury seem managable. The 2 surgeries to repair both arms, with Dr. Gulli's attention to detail I am very satisfied with my outcome. I would recommend him to all my family and friends facing a trauma. The time Dr. Gulli spent with me on all my follow up visits, his prompness and willingness to answer questions and offer solutions was best to none! In the future whatever that holds for me, I feel reassured that Dr. Gulli will provide the best care and solutions for my recovery.

August 23rd, 2014

Very dismissive and condescending. I left in tears.

July 30th, 2014

I have worked with Dr. Gulli as well as sending him patients, my husband included. He is now seeing me for my knee pain. He is professional and very helpful to his patients and staff. He will explain to your satisfaction what needs to be done and if there are things you can do to help the process along. In my case I am wanting to put surgery off for as long as possible for several reasons and with his help I will be trying some exercises and therapies to that end. He spends the time necessary with his patients so they are comfortable with what needs to be done and what has to be done for the best outcome.

July 15th, 2014

Dr. Gulli did a full right knee replacement on me. His work was terrific as my recovery time was LESS than 1/2 the time I was told to expect at my pre op class. I was driving in 2 weeks and returned to my construction job 8 weeks after surgery. I walk on uneven ground and use ladders. I am doing my left knee soon and would not have anyone else do it. He was recommended by a family friend who is a physical therapist.

July 18th, 2012

jody dehn

June 16th, 2010

Dr. Gulli

Really wanting a pediatric friendly doctor, Dr. Gulli did not meet this criteria. The customary knock on the door was absent, came in, did not introduce himself, read an x-ray and said that we needed another, then abruptly left.

September 23rd, 2008

Dr.Gulli has no bedside manner. Dismissive,typical "surgeon" attitude.

October 31st, 2016