Dr. Benjamin Johnson III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Johnson III?

February 23rd, 2016

teacher

When I read the reviews that are positive I can only believe that these were patients that primarily wanted their breasts to be larger or smaller. My surgery however required more than a "normal" augmentation or reduction. After the surgery and recoup time I went back to Dr Johnson because my breasts were uneven and the nipples where positioned dramatically different from one another. Instead of taking the time I deserved he simply cut one nipple off and reattached. The breasts were still uneven and the areola of the nipple he removed/reattached stretched to the point where the two breast didn't look ANYTHING alike. After that surgery I still had dramatically uneven breasts AND an areola that spread to over 1/2 of the breast. I have been to one other surgeon to try and repair Dr. Johnson's work. While the breast looks much better than what it had looked like, it is still hideous looking. The last surgeon I consulted commented on what an appalling job Dr. Johnson did. I rarely complain and have never given a negative review on anything but I have been mutilated. If I had it all to do over again, I would run as fast as I could to another plastic surgeon. It has been over 20 years and 2 surgeries since seeing Dr. Johnson and to this day I find it very difficult to look at my breasts in the mirror. His work on me was disgraceful.

January 28th, 2016

Still satisfied

Dr Johnson did my breast implants several years ago. I consulted with several friends that were nurses and they all highly recommended. I have been so pleased with results. He was very maticulous and I couldn't be more pleased. Trust him so much I would not want to use anyone else. I have friends that used other Drs and were not pleased so I always recommend him when someone asks.

January 20th, 2016

I have had four surgeries with Dr. Ben Johnson, III and I have been very satisfied with his work and I love the staff. I highly recommend him.

October 7th, 2015

Did a terrible job. One of the implants feel and when I would raise my arms it was at my stomach almost. This was the next day after surgery. He had me back in a few weeks later to make corrections. Well the corrections did not work so he said he needed to do surgery again to make the needed corrections. This time he said we had to pay him. I thought it was very unfair for him not to stand behind his work. If you are smart you will find a doctor that stands behind his work. It cost almost 9k after said and done and still is not even. On this review it ask all the questions but the ones that matter None of the questions ask about quality of work. It ask questions about bedside manner and courteous staff which all of that was fine.

June 30th, 2014

I had breast implants. I went from an A to a C cup. I am satisfied with the work.. I have nothing negative to say from his work. The wait however can be irritating.. so plan to sit in the lobby each visit. The staff are mostly nice there was one lady who was rude she just so happen to be the one waking me up from surgery. Overall it was a good experience I would recommend Dr Johnson to my friends.

March 21st, 2014

breast reduction

He is a very good doctor. I also liked his staff, they made me feel like I was more than just a patient. They answered all if my questions no matter how crazy they sound. So yes I would definately refer him to a friend, and if I had to do it all over again I would

November 18th, 2013

Don't Do It! Be happy with what you have!

I'm 40, small frame, athletic, 5'4" for the record. I was a D cup but wanted a bit more "perkiness" form my augmentation since my cleavage was lacking. I ended up with double D prehensile breasts even though I begged the staff to think "smaller and perkier," NOT bulging deformities. I walked in with $4k, had long wait times, and wasn't even respected enough to have my concerns of "stripper breasts" addressed. Actually, strippers wouldn't want these expensive and mammoth cow like breasts. They'd probably pay less for augmentations that looked good. AVOID. You don't need this. It will screw up your body and your mind. I always wanted fuller breasts and was realistic in my expectations. They simply ignored me and took my money. If you have Leanne as a nurse, you might as well leave immediately. I told her I wanted smaller implants yet she turned up her nose and said "Dr Johnson won't bother with that." She spent most of my consult yawning. Should have been my first sign to RUN AWAY. Trust me, I'm ready to shoot myself over these horrific deformations. I don't trust these people to take the implants out. If you're unhappy with your chest, for the love of all that's holy -- just go get a good bra. I can no longer fit in cute bras. Can't find a sports bra to contain these massive things. I'm not used to being "full figured" and despite my fervent expressions of concern, this crew didn't listen OR care. I'm sure they spent my money well though.

April 19th, 2013

I had a breast augmentation done a year ago and Dr. Johnson did a wonderful job! I was very pleased & his staff was wonderful as well. I would highly recommend him.

March 31st, 2013

Unsatisfied

Wasn't satisfied with my surgery and the doctor tried to fix it but the doctor had an intern helping him fix the problem so have terrible scars

June 11th, 2012

Everything is not what it seems

Skip this Doctor.You may regret as I have.

June 2nd, 2012

MRS. LINDA M. DENNEY

MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH DR. JOHNSON WAS VERY GOOD. EVEN THOUGH MANY YEARS HAVE PASSED SINCE MY SURGERIES,THE RESULTS REMAIN QUITE GOOD. I WILL SEEK ADDITIONAL TREATMENTS WITH HIM, AND WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO FRIENDS.

February 16th, 2012

He cares what I am concerned about and works from there