A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Nelson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Nelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of Bremen Inc
- Goshen General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin H Nelson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin H. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Nelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Nelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Goshen, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bremen, IN.
See Goshen Surgeons.