inactive

Benjamin A Hakakha MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

November 6th, 2015
Patient
Dr B. Hakakha is a very efficient , well mannered, caring and well versed physician surgeon. He takes very good care of me and did an exceptional job on my surgery esp. in fixing my ugly incision from my former surgery. I am very pleased and very satisfied with his service. I very highly recommend him to all women with obstetrics and gynocological needs

December 9th, 2014
Disappointed.
Everyone made him sound amazing but he wasn't. He rushed me out of the office that he made my pregnancy feel unimportant. The ultrasound literally took less than a minute. He just said "oh there is a heartbeat that's all we care about" then printed the pic. He didn't even measure the baby until I asked about it. I have had 3 losses and he could have been more caring. I have also denied the abnormality testing several times and he asked if we were sure so we could abort in case. Sorry guy but we don't just get rid of our babies if something was wrong. I felt like telling him if he thinks he should be exe**ted if somehow his hands were no longer working. Same difference.

May 28th, 2010
amazing
Very nice doctor, and super down to earth. Him and his brother are amazing and have delivered both of my sons. Highly recommended!!!!