A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Hartshorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Hartshorn is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartshorn graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Hartshorn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Mount Carmel East Hospital
- Mount Carmel West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin L Hartshorn MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin L. Hartshorn practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Hartshorn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Hartshorn practices Emergency Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Emergency Physicians.