A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Havard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Havard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Havard, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Havard graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Havard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin James Havard MD is a male Pathologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin J. Havard practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Havard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Havard practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Pensacola Pathologists.