A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Havemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Havemann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Havemann, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Havemann graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Havemann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin David Havemann MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin D. Havemann practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Havemann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Havemann practices Gastroenterology near Lakeway, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX and Marble Falls, TX.