The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin Hayes
Dr. Benjamin Hayes, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Spring Hill, TN, with another office in Columbia, TN. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Dermatology and Dermatopathology. Dr. Hayes is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Hospital, Maury Regional Medical Center and Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc. Dr. Hayes has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin Hayes has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
Dr. Benjamin Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring Hill, TN.
Dr. Jill Obremskey
Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Spring Hill, TN 0 mi27
Dr. Catherine Wiggleton
Spring Hill, TN 0 mi11
Dr. Katherine Rizzone
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Spring Hill, TN 0 mi9