Dr. Benjamin Heavrin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 21st, 2017
Incompetent and uncaring
This man should not be a doctor. He made me wait over 4 hours for care and was in the room a total of 5 min. I was in pain and needed to have him listen to whats going on but he did not listen and instead of trying to figure out what was wrong and the cause of all my symptoms he gave me an anti inflammatory injection for pain and when I got the shot I passed out, got chills rash and the shakes. I had a severe allergic reaction... showing no concern didnt even apologize or made me reassured I would be ok. I went in to the hospital to have my cyst looked at that has not gone way in 4 months and has been causing me pain for 3. I was bleeding and had sharp pain on my ovary and felt dizzy along with other symptoms and my head was hurting. I told him my symptoms and was obviously feeling bad but all he said to me is" sometimes your hormones change and that cysts come and go". He did not listen to a word I said and talke to me like I wasnt aware of my own body.Ruthless, Hes not a woman and he oesnt know what hes talking about. I did not have to see a doctor for someone to tell me what I already know. Unreal!! He made me wait over 4 hours to take a general blood test that wasnt even relevant to my problem. And on top of that gave me a drug that made me worse without even asking questions. And I apparently was suppose to have something in my stomach ..he did not give me anything before the shot . Im only 120 pounds an I had breakfast 6 hours prior. It wasnt planned to get this shot but he chose to give it to me and it made me sick. All that when I just needed to be looked at. The cyst I have isnt going away and has caused pain long enough and this doctor could care less. One of the worst doctor visits Iv ever had. Benjamin Heavrin should not be a doctor. Doctor are suppose to do their job an care for the people who put their trust in them to help them and he gave me no care and made me worse! Completely incompetent! This is the kind that only cares about the money hes in the wrong line of work. Horrible disrespect!

December 1st, 2008