A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Hendin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Hendin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendin graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Hendin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hendin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin N. Hendin practice?
Dr. Benjamin Hendin practices Urology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Houston Urologists.