A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Hendin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Hendin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendin
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hendin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Hendin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendin graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Hendin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin N Hendin MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin N. Hendin practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Hendin has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Hendin practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.