Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin Herms
Dr. Benjamin Herms, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Batavia, OH, with other offices in Cincinnati, OH and Maysville, KY. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Medical Oncology and Hematology. Dr. Herms is affiliated with Meadowview Regional Medical Center, CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL and Butler County Medical Center. Dr. Herms has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin Herms has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Benjamin Herms is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Batavia, OH.
Dr. John Bismayer
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Batavia, OH 0 mi42
Dr. Karyn Dyehouse
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Batavia, OH 0 mi16
Dr. Jose Barreau
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Cincinnati, OH 7.11 mi14