A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Hester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Hester is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Hester, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hester graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hester has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Cawthon Hester MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin C. Hester practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Hester has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Hester practices Pediatrics near Rainbow City, AL.
See Rainbow City Pediatricians.