Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin Holton
Dr. Benjamin Holton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Holton is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown, Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital and Grady Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin Holton has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Benjamin Holton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Victoria Carroll
Atlanta, GA 0.34 mi16
Dr. A Kinnebrew
Preventive Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0.34 mi39
Dr. Edlyn Jones
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0.40 mi