A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Hornik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Hornik is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Hornik, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hornik graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hornik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Micah Hornik MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin M. Hornik practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Hornik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Hornik practices Plastic Surgery near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Oakland Surgeons.