A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Hoxworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Hoxworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoxworth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoxworth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Hoxworth, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoxworth graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoxworth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Annie Penn Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin T Hoxworth FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin T. Hoxworth practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Hoxworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Hoxworth practices Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Surgeons.