A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Hoxworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Hoxworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Hoxworth, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoxworth graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoxworth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Annie Penn Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoxworth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 13 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin T. Hoxworth practice?
Dr. Benjamin Hoxworth practices Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Surgeons.