A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Hoxworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Hoxworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoxworth
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoxworth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Hoxworth, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoxworth graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoxworth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Annie Penn Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin T Hoxworth FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin T. Hoxworth practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Hoxworth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Hoxworth practices Surgery near Burlington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, NC.
See Burlington Surgeons.