Dr. Benjamin Huffard MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 23rd, 2017
Professional
Excellent manner; excellent medical advice. Thorough and very professional. I would highly recommend this physician.

March 23rd, 2017
Professional

February 14th, 2017
Decent doctor, poor attitude
He initially blew off my hip pain, but then was found to have a labreal tear. He was great presurgery. I hated his assistant Allison. They are both dismissive and slightly rude. I felt rushed. He doesn't listen to my concerns or anything about me. Did not even know the protocol he was using to restrict what I could or could not do. I got emotional and he left the door wide open with me crying and simply walked away. I wouldn't recommend him, but OA itself I love.

May 18th, 2016
This is an efficiently run facility; and Dr. Huffard processes his job with such on-point, effective approaches. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Huffard &/or O.A. to anyone struggling elsewhere to find a fix to their musculoskeletal problem(s).

November 13th, 2015
Smart and efficient Doctor!
Dr. Huffard and his staff are amazing. He doesn't pull any punches and gets to the point efficiently. His PA Alison Chabot is awesome as well! I just had arthroscopic hip surgery with him and he delivered the facts at my initial appointment, pre surgery he came in and spent time with me and my husband to go over the procedure and any concerns and post surgery while in recovery came in and showed me pictures of the procedure. He is extremely knowledgable and I was extremely satisfied with him all around. I have run into other patients of his in public and discussing our health issues we discovered we had the same doctor and nothing but great things were said about him.

March 21st, 2014
I have chronic knee problems and have seen many Orthopedic Surgeons over the last four decades. Dr. Huffard is one of the worst, if not worst. I saw him several times with a hip/knee issue. He determined that my swollen knee was 'fine', then drained the knee and injected it with cortisone, even though I never verbally OK'd the latter. He also never looked at my hip, which along with the knee continues to worsen. He never arrived at any sort of diagnosis, yet still advocated for my return to full activity after the cortisone injections. My problems are now much worse than they were when I initially saw him. Unless you have a very simple problem, I highly recommend you look elsewhere for an Orthopedic Surgeon.

May 28th, 2013
RN
From the first visit to the post op/ physical therapy appointment, nothing but 5 stars for this crew. Dr. Huffard gave me back my ability to enjoy all the activities I so missed. Dr. Huffard took the time to explain the diagnosis and after care, came to see me before and directly after surgery and again the first day post op when I returned for day one of physical therapy. Personable, informative - would absolutely have him again.

February 23rd, 2012
will go else Not convinced
Continue to have problems after my Surg and Dr. was very dismissive. Will seek alternate answers and not go back.

April 14th, 2009
Before my spouse had surgery, the nurses told me that Dr. Huffard would speak to me after the surgery. My spouse was in surgery for over 4 hrs and Dr. Huffard never came out to tell me how the surgery went. When I went to the desk to ask when Dr. Huffard would be coming to speak to me about the surgery, they said he had already left. I was very disappointed that he never came out to tell me how everything went during the surgery. I hope his skills as a surgeon are much better than his bedside manners.

October 30th, 2008
Do doctors care about the whole patient anymore

July 27th, 2017