A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Chung, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chung has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin I Chung MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin I. Chung practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Chung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Chung practices Urology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Urologists.