A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin I Lee MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin I. Lee practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Radiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists, Washington Cardiologists, and Washington Radiologists.