A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Lee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin I Lee MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin I. Lee practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Radiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists, Washington Cardiologists, and Washington Radiologists.