A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans