Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin Igwemezie
Dr. Benjamin Igwemezie, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in High Point, NC. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Igwemezie is affiliated with High Point Regional Health System, High Point Regional Health System and High Point Regional Hospital, High Point, Nc. Dr. Igwemezie has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin Igwemezie has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Benjamin Igwemezie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near High Point, NC.
Dr. Umabala Pasupala
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
High Point, NC 0.01 mi11
Dr. Sokun Bhatti
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
High Point, NC 0.07 mi11
Dr. Jose Bardelas Jr
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
High Point, NC 0.07 mi44