A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ileto graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ileto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Hospital
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ileto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Ileto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin A. Ileto practice?
Dr. Benjamin Ileto practices Anesthesiology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Forest Hills Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ben Ileto, Dr. Bennie Ileto, Dr. Benny Ileto