A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Im:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Im graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Im has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Hyunjong Im MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin H. Im practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Im has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Im practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.