A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Jackson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Jackson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Materi Jackson MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin M. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Jackson practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.