A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Jackson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Jackson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Materi Jackson MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin M. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Jackson practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.