Dr. Benjamin Jenkins Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Jenkins Jr?

Birth Control

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Jenkins Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2016

Dr. Jenkins is very knowledgeable and very caring. Will answer whatever questions you have and is great with explaining issues in layman's terms and not medical buzz words. Very easy to communicate with and is just in general a NICE guy!

March 19th, 2015

excellent doctor, the absolute best I have ever seen

February 2nd, 2011

Caring Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr Jenkins for years as well as my elderly mother. Dr Jenkins has always been caring, he doesn't rush you, is genuinely concerned, he listens, and looks out for what is best for you. I find this with myself as well as my Mom. Wish all Doctor's were like this and didn't treat you like an assembly line or a fast food drive up. KUDOS to Dr Jenkins and his staff.

September 24th, 2010

WORLD'S GREATEST DOCTOR-DOCTOR B. LARRY JENKINS

I feel truly blessed to have Dr. Jenkins as my family doctor. He has been my family doctor for over 17 years. He saved my husband life. He referred my husband to a specialist when he saw a mole on his back that didn't look quite right. It turned out to be melanoma! Thanks to Dr. Jenkins it was found in time. This could have been deadly. After taking my 90 year old grandmother to five "specialists" in the Upper Marlboro area to determine why her legs hurt so bad, I finally took her to Dr. Jenkins. Within 5 minutes, Dr. Jenkins discovered that she had almost no blood flowing through her legs. It took him 5 minutes to discover this and five specialists couldn't. They all were of the opinion that she was 90 years old and she is suppose to hurt. Dr. Jenkins would never think like that. Dr. Jenkins' office always calls a few days after an office visit to check on you. When I or my family members are sick, we are seen immediately, that day. Emergencies, like a cut finger, you are seen right away. Wherever I go, the mere mention of his name, at hospitals, other doctor's offices, Safeway, CVS, the Post Office, brings nothing but praise and wonderful, wonderful words about how great Dr. Jenkins is. I am not writing this to try to convince anyone to make an appointment, I don't think he is taking on anymore patients. His waiting room is never packed. He doesn't taken on thousands of patients, because he believes in quality of care, not quantity! I just want him to know how much I appreciate him!

June 1st, 2010

In my opinion, Dr. Larry is a brilliant doctor who goes beyond most doctors in making a diagnosis. Thank goodness he is young and stays up on everything!!I'll be gone before he is!

March 16th, 2010

The Best!

We started with Dr. Jenkins when he first opened his office. Have had the best care of any Doctor we have ever had. The staff has always gone above and beyond what is expected of them. All are always kind and courteous, always call you back. And the Doc calls and actually speaks to you! Love em all!!

November 2nd, 2009

Dr. Jenkins is professional in every respect. My wife and I are very fortunate to have him as our doctor and he has our complete respect and trust.

March 4th, 2009

A great doctor

We feel very fortunate in having Dr. Jenkins as our DR. He is very caring, calls the next day with test results and has a very efficient office.

November 22nd, 2008

very efficient and caring, we feel very lucky to have him as our DR.

July 12th, 2017