A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Jones, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Jones, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Jones has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield Memorial Hospital
- Palmetto Health Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Richard Jones FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin R. Jones practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Jones practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.