A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Rhee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Rhee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rhee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pekin Memorial Hospital
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin K Rhee MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin K. Rhee practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Rhee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Rhee practices Urology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Urologists.