A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Ward, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Ward has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Hospital System
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Kirby Ward MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin K. Ward practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Ward practices Urology near Florence, SC.
See Florence Urologists.