A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Kalsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalsmith
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kalsmith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Kalsmith, BA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalsmith graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Kalsmith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Kalsmith BA and MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Kalsmith practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Kalsmith has 6 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Kalsmith practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID and Clairton, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.