A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Kalsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalsmith
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalsmith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Kalsmith, BA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalsmith graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Kalsmith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Kalsmith BA and MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Kalsmith practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Kalsmith has 6 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Kalsmith practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID and Clairton, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.