A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Kassanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kassanoff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kassanoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Kassanoff, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassanoff graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kassanoff has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Edward Kassanoff MD is a male Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin E. Kassanoff practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Kassanoff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Kassanoff practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Oshkosh, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Crawford, NE and Chadron, NE.
See Oshkosh Radiologists.