A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Kidder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Kidder is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. Kidder graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Kidder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- The Neuromedical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Glenn Kidder MD is a male Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin G. Kidder practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Kidder has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Kidder practices Neurology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Neurologists.