A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Kim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Kim, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Hansuk Kim MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Kim practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.