A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Kleiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Kleiber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Kleiber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleiber graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kleiber has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Southwest Health Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kleiber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 9 plans