Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Kleiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Kleiber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleiber
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kleiber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Kleiber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleiber graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kleiber has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Health Center Inc
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Kleiber MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Kleiber practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Kleiber has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Kleiber practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Cardiologists.