A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Kliot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Kliot is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Kliot, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kliot graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kliot has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Kliot MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Kliot practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Kliot has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Kliot practices Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA and Sunrise, FL.
See New York Emergency Physicians.