A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Kolloori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Kolloori is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Kolloori, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolloori graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kolloori has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Joe Kolloori MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin J. Kolloori practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Kolloori has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Kolloori practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.