A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Konell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Konell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Konell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Konell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin L Konell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin L. Konell practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Konell has 8 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Konell practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Westfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA and Lawrenceville, PA.
See Westfield Family Physicians and Westfield General Practitioners.