A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Konell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Konell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konell
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Konell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Konell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Konell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin L Konell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin L. Konell practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Konell has 8 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Konell practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Westfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA and Lawrenceville, PA.
See Westfield Family Physicians and Westfield Primary Care Doctors.