A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Kozower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Kozower is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozower
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kozower Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Kozower, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Reperfusion Injury
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozower graduated from University of Rochester . He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kozower has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin D Kozower MD and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin D. Kozower practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Kozower has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Kozower practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Surgeons and Charlottesville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.