A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Kozower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Kozower is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozower
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Kozower, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Reperfusion Injury
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozower graduated from University of Rochester . He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kozower has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin D Kozower MD and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin D. Kozower practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Kozower has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Kozower practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Surgeons and Charlottesville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.