A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Kraynick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraynick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kraynick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Kraynick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraynick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kraynick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Michael Kraynick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin M. Kraynick practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Kraynick has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Kraynick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.