A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Kraynick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraynick
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Kraynick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraynick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kraynick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Michael Kraynick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin M. Kraynick practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Kraynick has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Kraynick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons.