A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Kraynick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Kraynick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraynick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kraynick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kraynick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin M. Kraynick practice?
Dr. Benjamin Kraynick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Center Valley, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.