A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Krevsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Krevsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Krevsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krevsky graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krevsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krevsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Krevsky practice?
Dr. Benjamin Krevsky practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Gastroenterologists, and Philadelphia Family Physicians.