A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Krpichak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krpichak
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Krpichak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Krpichak, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Krpichak graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Krpichak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin L Krpichak MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin L. Krpichak practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Krpichak has 8 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Krpichak practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Canton, MI.
See Novi Physiatrists.