A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Kuhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Kuhn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuhn
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuhn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Kuhn, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhn graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kuhn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Kuhn DO is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Kuhn practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Kuhn has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Kuhn practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Danville, PA.
See Danville Pediatricians and Danville Gastroenterologists.