A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Kuhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Kuhn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Kuhn, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhn graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kuhn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Kuhn DO is a male Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Kuhn practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Kuhn has 5 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Kuhn practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottsville, PA and Harrisburg, PA.
See Danville Pediatricians and Danville Pediatric Specialists.