A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Allen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Allen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Shriners Hospital for Children - Greenville
- Shriners Hospital For Crippled, Greenville, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Louis Allen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin L. Allen practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Allen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.