A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Allen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Allen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Shriners Hospital for Children - Greenville
- Shriners Hospital For Crippled, Greenville, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Louis Allen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin L. Allen practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Allen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.