Benjamin L Parker MD Patient Reviews

1.3

March 28th, 2016
Very Disappointed
I have seen Dr. Parker several years and had always been satisfied with his care. However that has changed very suddenly. I saw him last week and he told me to change one of my meds. He said to call if I had a problem which I did. I have waited all day without a call back.

January 6th, 2016
Would not recommend this Dr. to my worst enemy. He cancels appointments and has no compassion for patients whatsoever. Instead of listening to his patients, he goes on and on about his family. He often makes patients wait for prescriptions to be called in when they are in dire need. He should not be practicing in this field and should be turned in to the medical board for his inadequacies.

March 28th, 2014
I agree totally with the other reviews! He is very rude and acts as if he is better because he can hide behind his desk. I do not recommend anyone to see him. I'm looking in to filing a complaint on him for his behavior and for putting me on two differant meds that react very bad together. I feel he does not care about his patients he just uses them as genie pigs to try meds on. He does not care the effect they have on people. Or he does not know what he is doing.

February 21st, 2014
The other review is correct. If you can afford someone else then do so. I am unsure if Dr. Parker is knowledgeable or not because the single time I saw him he was extremely rude and obnoxious. To quelch bias, I have used 3 other psychiatrists, one female and two males, over the course of several years. All of those three were at least decent if not very good to excellent. I have been told by another professional that Dr. Parker probably suffers burnout as this field takes a toll. The community behavioral center would benefit by hiring an additional psychiatrist either on site or via Skype. New patients with limited options due to travel or cost will have to decide personally if using Dr. Parker is or is not in their overall best interest despite his abbrassive personality. Some psychiatrists offer online videoconferencing for patients that can afford the better accessibility.

January 11th, 2014
If wanting to waste your time then schedule an appoinment
I do NOT recommend this Dr. by any means. He is very rude and isn't interested in knowing what is wrong. He acts like a Dr. that is there for his check and that is it. I highly recommend seeing someone else then to waste urban time on this so called Dr.