Dr. Benjamin Rosin MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

April 16th, 2013
A Good Doctor
It is unfortunate that Dr. Rosin has retired. He was one of the best doctors in Torrance Memorial Hospital. He was able to do proper evaluation and diagnosis for my father, who was then suffering from dizziness. We went to several cardiologists and it was only Dr. Rosin who was able to determine the cause of his dizziness - which was arrhythmia and wrong medications given by another doctor. We are very grateful to Dr. Rosin.

February 7th, 2012
My father has been a long time patient. Dr. Rosin went to do a simple angioplasty and perforated my dads artery.He had to be 4 units of blood and has been in the ICU going on 6 days.My dad now has many issues that he did not have before this botched procedure.His kidneys are weak, he is confused, he does not have an appetite. He will need physical and occupational therapy. This Dr.s excuse was that he was being "cavalier", meaning he was just going through the motions and not really being careful.Is this who you would want caring for you or your loved ones? I would think not!

June 14th, 2011
He is the best doctor I have ever had

October 6th, 2009
He treated my father who was severly ill with CHF/AFIB & we were always treated exceptionally well from his staff & the doctor. We received proper diagnoises & a medical plan to follow & with the doctor's help we extended my fathers life for at least 4 more years. He is genuine, caring and patient. Most important of all he is an expert and knows what he is doing. He is diligent, direct and honest.You will be in excellant hands because he is so experienced and a guru in cardiology..

November 23rd, 2008
He exceptionally a great doctor.