A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Lamb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Lamb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamb
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lamb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Lamb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamb graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lamb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Lake City Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Lamb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Lamb practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Lamb has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Lamb practices Family Medicine near Lake City, SC.
See Lake City Family Physicians.