A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Lamb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Lamb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Lamb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamb graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lamb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Lake City Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Lamb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Lamb practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Lamb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Lamb practices Family Medicine near Lake City, SC.
See Lake City Family Physicians.