A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Lawler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Lawler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Lawler, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawler graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lawler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin E Lawler MD is a male Oncologist , has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin E. Lawler practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Lawler has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Lawler practices Neurology and Medical Oncology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Neurologists and Marshfield Oncologists.