A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Leak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Leak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leak
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Leak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Leak, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Leak graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Leak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bromenn Healthcare
- Osf St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin J Leak MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin J. Leak practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Leak has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Leak practices Urology near Bloomington, IL.
See Bloomington Urologists.