A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Lechner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Lechner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lechner
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lechner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Lechner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lechner graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lechner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Lechner MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Lechner practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Lechner has 1 office location.
- Dr. Benjamin Lechner practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Hallandale Beach, FL.