A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Lechner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Lechner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Lechner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lechner graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lechner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Lawrence Lechner MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin L. Lechner practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Lechner has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Benjamin Lechner practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Hallandale Beach, FL.