A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Lechner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Lechner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lechner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lechner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Lechner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lechner graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lechner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Lechner MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Lechner practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Lechner has 1 office location.
- Dr. Benjamin Lechner practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Hallandale Beach, FL.